I’m basically telling you this, because I am hoping for a weight to be lifted off my shoulders. I want you guys to always know the ~true~ me, and I feel like I am bottling up so many thoughts and emotions, that I just need to type until my heart is content. You don’t have to read this. This is for me to share my feelings. To let you guys know it’s okay. Everyone has little things that make them feel heavy.
- I am homesick. Every. Single. Damn. Day. I miss my friends and my family, and not only that, but it hurts me that it hurts Cree knowing I want to move back to Australia.
- I’m scared of not being a good girlfriend (mainly because of reason #1)
- I am sick of dealing with stupidity. At work mostly, but even the general population. Working in customer service has either made me really aware of dealing with stupid, or that my tolerance has become very low.
- I am very jealous of people who are doing well, mainly in their careers. Probably because I have no idea what I want to do, and because I’m struggling right now.
- & I get jealous of social media people, and their wardrobes. (Okay, I know money isn’t everything, but it must be nice treating yourself and not always wondering what next week will bring?!)
- My memory is becoming terrible!! I’ve always been bad with names, but I feel like I’m always forgetting things nowadays. I must work on it!
- I’m scared of the future – I’ve always had a dream to be married, have a great career, own a home, and have my first child by 30… but now that I’m 22, it’s scary to think that could all change in 8 years!!
- I’m starting to get concerned about my mental health. One minute I could be on top of the world, and next minute I could be in tears. I’m hoping that changes once me and Cree are in stable jobs.
- I want a puppy soooo bad, but I know right now isn’t a good time – mainly because 1) I don’t’ know where we are going to be located in 1-2 years, and 2) we can not afford a puppy right now 😦
- Besides blogging, I don’t really have a hobby. Yeah I like watching TV shows, and YouTube, but they’re not really hobbies to me. And I often find myself wanting to blog something, but then have a creative block and have no idea what to post!
Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I really hope their isn’t a backlash from sharing these facts. It’s just me, on a Sunday afternoon, hoping to get some weight lifted.