It’s been a while… and I’m so sorry about that. BUT I thought now is a better time than ever to come back and get writing again! Let me bring you up to speed on what’s been happening in the last 5 months…
- We moved to New Zealand. Yes, we actually did it. My Canadian visa didn’t get renewed last February, so me and Cree decided to try a life in Christchurch, and we’re LOVING it. We moved here in September and that’s why I’ve been M.I.A lately, because life has just been so hectic!
- I got a new job! Obviously this is a given with having moved countries, and I actually landed my dream job 2 weeks after the move! I’m so happy!!
- We’ve just been exploring the city. We haven’t done too much travelling on this side of the world yet, but we’ve been keeping busy every weekend getting to know Christchurch, and the city and everything it has to offer.
- Cree’s new little niece was born! Unfortunately we haven’t met her yet because she lives in Canada with Cree’s sister & bro-in-law, but omg the photos we’ve seen are just adorable. She’s a new years eve baby and we can not wait until we can meet her!! Ahhhhhh. (no I’m not clucky at all…. lol)
- We signed a lease to a new rental the other day!!! This honestly is probably the most exciting thing that’s happened since we moved, and here’s why: In Canada we had been living together on our own for 3 (almost 4) years, so to move back in with the parents has been harrrdddd. Not because we hate them, no not at all!! It’s just nice to have your own space, focus on your relationship, and have somewhere to call your home. We finally found the perfect place for us and we signed the lease 2 days ago, and we get the keys March 12. So look forward to possible house-inspired blog posts as I slowly get the house looking nice 🙂
Here’s some pics to of some of our many adventures in the past few months 🙂 Enjoy!!