Doing something nice for someone else is one of my favourite things to do. So I thought I’d share some of my favourites with you!
- Buy them some flowers if you’re invited over for a coffee
- Compliments go a long way to a complete stranger or your best friend
- Send out random text messages or Facebook message to your family and friends and let them know how much they mean to you
- Smile at everyone you walk past, even if they don’t smile back
- Offer to help a family member or friend. Whether it’s moving house, or taking their dog to the groomers, help is always appreciated!
- Send out handwritten “thank you notes” after an event you’ve held
- Get the bill if you go out for lunch or coffee together
- Invite them over. There’s no better feeling than knowing someone enjoys your company and wants to hang out.
- Bring home-baked goods to your Doctor’s office. I’ve worked as a receptionist for 4 years, so trust me they’ll love you for it!
- Lend them something of yours. If they want to borrow a book you’ve just read, or borrow that dress they love of yours, let them!
What are some of your favourite ways to positively change someone’s day?