A little birthday special for you all 😉 (even though I’m a week late! So sorry!!) I thought I’d share 23 of my most distinctive life lessons I’ve learnt in the past 23 years of my life. There are so many more I could put on this list, but I didn’t want to make it too long, so please share some of yours as well in the comments!! I love reading things like this!
- Remember, everyone is living their life the best they know how. Be kind.
- Your intuition knows what the right thing to do.
- You cannot change people, so don’t let them change you.
- Keep people who support you and believe in you close. They’re important.
- Be good with your money. Put some of each pay cheque into a savings account. (But remember to spoil yourself once in a while!)
- Look after yourself, buy things you love, and only do things you enjoy doing.
- Do your absolute best in school. And don’t care what others think of you. You probably won’t see most of them after graduation.
- Be a good loser. Be a good winner.
- Don’t apologise for saying no.
- Keep doing things that scare you.
- If things will take only one minute or less, do it immediately.
- Write lists. Your mind will thank you for it.
- Pay off your credit cards as soon as you can.
- Dress up if you want to. Don’t wait for that “special occasion.”
- Always ask this question in disaster situations – “Will this matter in 5 years?”
- Don’t be late.
- Always say “Yes.” Don’t regret the chances you didn’t take!
- Age is just a number. Always show your inner child.
- Be vulnerable.
- Exercise is important!
- Be as organised as you can be.
- Make every day count.
- Take lots of photos of anything and everything!
Image is from stocksnap.io