2017 is flying by and I’ve been reeaally slack on my monthly favourites. I’d hate to think when I last did a monthly favourite but I’m gonna be honest… I’ve been finding it hard to find new items that I’ve been loving, so until I start buying and testing new products, I think I’m going to start doing end-of-season favourites maybe? Let me know what you think. But I really wanted to share with you guys what I’ve been loving the past few months during Autumn.
1. Backpacks are a necessity for me now. They’re so easy and fit everything you need in them! This particular one is the Cecile Brocade Mini Backpack from OMG Accessories. The print is just so adorable and perfect for every season!
2. With the colder weather coming now, slouchy jumpers are perfect for just throwing on over a tee with jeans, for an easy put-together outfit. I need more actually, because this season I’m loving the couple I have!
3. Colder weather means my skin gets sooo dry, so I’ve been obsessing over these two 10-minute moisturising face masks lately. The first one is the Artisan Baths Cucumber Green Tea Gel Mask, which is really cool. It’s jelly, smells like jolly ranchers and dries to a shiny film on your face. The second one is the Eminence Eight Greens Phyto Masque, which has little hydrating beads in it. Both of these leave my face feeling hydrated and refreshed!
4. This wouldn’t be an autumn favourites post of mine without a burgundy lip, and of course it’s the NYX Liquid Suede in Vintage! Surprise!
5. And of course I’ve had to occupy my cosy nights with a TV show, and I’ve been obsessing over Orphan Black lately. It has been put on hold while I binge Stranger Things 2, but it’s basically about an English orphan who moves back to the states to be with her daughter, only to find out she is one-of-however-many-clones. It’s sooo good! Highly recommend it!
As always, let me know what you’ve been loving the past few months!