What You Need:
Half a sweet potato, peeled
4 carrots, peeled
1/2 red onion
1 capsicum (I used 1/2 yellow, 1/2 orange)
Dried rosemary & thyme
Salt and pepper, to taste
1/4 cup crumbled feta
Handful dried cranberries
3 tblsp oil
1 tblsp rice wine vinegar
1 tblsp honey
1 tsp minced garlic
Let’s Get Started!
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F, and line baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Cut all veggies into rough bite sized pieces (this makes for easier eating and cuts down on roasting time!)
3. Toss them all in a bowl with a drizzle of oil, sprinkle of dried rosemary and thyme, and season with salt and pepper.
4. Spread out veggies evenly in one layer across baking tray.
5. Put in oven for 30 minutes, flipping half way through.
6. Make dressing in the meantime.
7. Once all veggies are fully cooked, take out and place on plate. Garnish with dried cranberries, walnuts and crumbled feta. Drizzle dressing over and serve!
* Note: I did serve mine with quinoa (I made 1 cup of quinoa for the recipe). But you could eat it by itself, or over kale or spinach. YUM!