I woke up this morning, with a new notification on Instagram that I had been nominated for the Liebster Award. Kind of confused as to what it was, I clicked on it, and to my surprise I had been nominated by the lovely Kat over at thisisbeautyweb! Being nominated by her has really given me a little boost to continue doing what I love, and that is blogging! Thanks to The Global Aussie for letting us little blogs show each other off 🙂
Kat is 19 years old, living and studying in England. She only started her blog 4 days ago, writing about beauty products, art and travel! So thank you Kat for my nomination… here goes nothing! P.S. Don’t forget to check out her blog!!!
- What words would you use to best describe yourself? I would definitely think I’m quirky, selfless, emotional, family-orientated, sociable, friendly, reliable and courageous.
- How did you get into blogging? I one day was sitting in my room, bored out of my brains, and at the time was starting to discover the YouTube world. I think I came across Zoella (of all people right?! lol) and then of course came across her blog, and just fell in love. Especially since I’m not sporty, or musical, I thought I’d try my creativity and put it into a blog.
- What is something you do daily/daily routine? Every morning I wake up, get dressed, do my makeup, make breakfast, and eat it with a tea (or coffee, depending on how big my under-eye bags are! haha), then of course brush my teeth. This all has to be done before I leave the house or start the day.
- If it could only be one season all year, which would you pick and why? This is really hard! But I think it’d have to be Spring. I love the weather, the fashion, the birds chirping, and I just feel like the world comes back to life after winter.
- What is an experience you’ve had that you’ll never forget? Bungee jumping. That was the time in my life I really knew I could achieve anything I put my mind too!
- Which quote do you find yourself using a lot? “I’d rather regret the things I have done, than regret the things I haven’t done”
- Trends that you’ve most liked and most hated? I hate mesh… anything mesh looks so ridiculous to me… But I’ve loved sneakers with dresses/skirts & oversized sunglasses.
- What are your other hobbies besides blogging? I’ve recently started embroidery, and am really enjoying it 🙂
- Do you have any hidden talents? You know what, I don’t think I do… but I really wish I did.
- Who are your YouTube inspirations? I love watching Zoella for her personality, Tanya Burr for her style, and the Sacconejoly’s (guess they’d be family inspo lol)
- If a movie was made about you, who would you want to play your character? I’d love J-Law to play me.. I feel like we’d be very similar people if we were to meet 🙂
- What is your favourite thing to cook and/or bake?
- What’s the most extreme thing you’ve ever done?
- What would be the first thing you’d do if you won the lottery?
- Of all the places you’ve travelled to, which one is your favourite?
- What is your favourite book, movie, and TV show?
- What do you do in your down-time?
- What is your favourite post you’ve written and why?
- What is the scariest thing you’ve experienced?
- If you could take anyone travelling with you, who would it be and why?
- What is one place you’d love to see?
- What do you love about yourself?