Since it’s already JULY (WHAT?!?), I thought I would list some of the things I want to achieve in the next 6 months. Whether they be goals, or part of my to-do list, or things I hoped were done before now, I really hope I can get them done before the new year rolls around.
- Read a book, or two: I have not read anything this year, and I’m sooo sad about it!! I’m not a huge bookworm (obviously) but this time last year I had already read three books! I’m slacking majorly!
- Organise our stuff: My parents moved back to New Zealand last Christmas, and left us with a lot of their stuff, which has honestly just been put in the closet and not been seen since we live in a small apartment. So I really want to pull everything out one day and go through everything.
- Donate, Sell & Throw Away: Like the above point, I really want to do the same with my clothes. Anything that hasn’t been worn in the past year, I want to get rid of.
- Save $$$: I have a savings goal, and so far I am on track! So I hope I can meet this goal by the end of the year!
- Go on a staycation with Cree one weekend: We’ve both been working so hard just trying to stay on top of life, I think we both need a weekend away, even if it is in our home town.
- Send all my friends and family Christmas messages: Since I live overseas, and Christmas was a bust last year with travelling, I should really stay on top of Christmas this year!!
- Eat healthier: I haven’t been eating the healthiest lately, and would love to start feeling good about myself again!
- Challenge myself to the Adventure course: Niagara has a new adventure rope course, that I really want to push myself to do this summer!
Let me know what is one your list!!! And maybe I’ll do a post in the new year and reflect on everything I list!