No one can really argue that there is nothing better to do on a rainy day than to bake… and that bananas and chocolate ~together~ are the best things ever! I did use Simply Recipes banana bread recipe but kind of made it my own by adding more banana and chocolate chips!
What You’ll Need:
3 over-ripe banana’s
1/3 cup melted butter
1 teaspoon baking soda
Pinch of salt
3/4 cup sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups flour
1 cup of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Chunks (or any baking chocolate chips)
Let’s Get Started!!!
1. Preheat your oven to 350° F & grease a loaf pan with butter.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mash the banana’s with a fork until smooth. Stir in the melted butter.
3. Stir in baking soda, salt & sugar, then stir in the egg and vanilla extract. And lastly stir in the flour.
4. Fold in the chocolate chunks.
5. Pour in mixture into loaf pan. Bake for 50 mins to an hour, or until skewer inserted comes out clean.
6. Remove from oven, allow to cool until removing from the pan.
7. ENJOY YOUR BANANA CHOCOLATE BREAD WARM WITH BUTTER…. mmmmmm